Please find the answers to your questions below. If you have any unanswered questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any other questions you may have.
For Airbrushed, Hand-dyed, Graphic, and Printed items -
* Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle(with mild detergent and similar colors).
* Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
* Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
* Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
* Do not iron decoration. * Do not dry clean.
* We recommend HAND WASHING for airbrushed items, when possible.
* It is recommended that any hand-dyed items be washed separately upon first wash. In case any bleeding of the dye occurs. After first wash, wash as normal.
For Embroidered Hats and Backpacks -
* Embroidered hats and backpacks can be wiped clean with a damp cloth in the spots where it's needed. If necessary, hats can be hand-washed cold. Don't use brushes.
* Both hats and backpacks can't be machine-washed, bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, and dry-cleaned. Read the manufacturer label carefully for any other instructions.
For Embroidered Apparel -
* Embroidered apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option.
* If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery. Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
* After washing, don't leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet. Don't wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
* If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
We use Eco-friendly packaging for shipment in our hand-painted and hand-dyed merchandise. All graphic design and printed merchandise from 4Endangered will be shipped using our third party printing partners facility and may not be shipped using Eco-friendly packaging.
If you need to return an item that you purchased, please return it to the return address found on the original packaging.
There are some states that will be charged a small sales tax, by requirement. If you live within the state of Indiana you will be charged sales tax.
Yes, we ship all around the world! We have shipped to the UK, Canada, Denmark, Israel, and Australia to name a few.